Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 - Stampin' Up!'s new easy-to-store clear mount stamps




Had a FANTASTIC open house today in conjunction with my friend TH who is an Epicure consultant, so I HAVE to have something Stampin' Up! to be grateful for today.  ('cause it's just on the brain, mmmmm, a BIT.)

Okay, so I'm a paper-crafting nut.  I've never denied that.  But these new stamps just rock my world.  In case you did NOT know, I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and have been, for about 4 months now.  I LOVE IT.  And I get silly, giddy, hyper-active, you NAME it, when I get new goodies.  It's like Christmas and my birthday, ALL THE TIME.

So anyway.  These new clear-mount stamps are a God-send for people like me that are a) organisationally challenged, and b) space challenged.  Now they're all in these slim dvd cases... oh SNAP!

And it doesn't help that with each new design they come out with, I get giddy too.  ;)

Photo: upped shadows (slightly), colour temp down, and contrast up.  Seems pretty standard to be making those adjustments based on my flash and the lighting in our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment